Tuesday, November 15, 2011

WIN a bag from the BAG FINDER!


WAGW sheer polo dress and cuff, H&M dress, Love eye candy necklace, Toxic Candy Clay Shop ring, The Bag Finder bag, Crossings heels, Prada sunnies
hype this look on lookbook and chictopia!
I wore this outfit to work channeling my inner (modern) Jackie O. (yes, I know, I overuse these sunnies, but I just love them so much!!!) Okay, okay time to stop talking. On to more important matters… tananannnnn another BLOG GIVEAWAY. Yaaaaaay!
I’m giving away this lovely Mulberry Alexa look a-like bag from the Bag Finder to one lucky reader!
All you have to do is:
1. Like The Bag Finder and Thirstythought on fb and follow kryzzzie and on twitter.
2. Tweet about this giveaway:
“Win a chic black satchel at www.kryzuy.com @kryzzzie #thebagfinderph #ttgiveaways”
3. Fill up this form:

Here is the link! :)

http://thirstythought.wordpress.com/2011/11/15/win-a-bag-from-the-bag-finder/

No comments:

Post a Comment